Landing Gear Strut Service Stand
Hydro Mite has been in service since 1984. The U.S. Air Force, U.S. Air Force Reserves, Air National Guard, U.S. Navy, U.S. Navy Reserves, U.S. Marine Corps, Belgium Air Force, Malaysian Air Force, Taiwan Air Force, Egyptian Air Force, and Canadian Forces, have Hydro Mite Stands in service at many military installations throughout the world.
- Models available to service all military struts with fluid and nitrogen to T.O. Standards, without jacking the aircraft.
- Eliminates fluid contamination of the aircraft, atmosphere, and work area, helping operators comply with EPA and OSHA requirements governing the release of hazardous and toxic fluids into the environment.
- Equipment is straight-forward and uncomplicated. Training is accomplished through one hour of instruction at the aircraft.
- Is self-contained and fully mobile. Eliminates the need to locate and transport several different pieces of equipment to the aircraft for strut servicing.
- Increases productivity without increasing manpower. More struts can be serviced by fewer people.
- Services Lockheed Martin C-130, without jacking the aircraft.
- Is ideal for those applications where a few hours of down-time can be catastrophic. Ensures fast turn-around time essential to combat operations.
- Extends the life of landing gear, and prevents premature strut failure. Helps control corrosion and pitting.
FIELD EVALUATION STUDIES SHOW
- Aircraft out-of-commission time reduced by 80% - 90%.
- Man-hour savings of 80% or more.
- Monetary savings of 75% - 85%.
NATIONAL STOCK NUMBERS
Copyright © Rentfrow, Incorporated, 1999 - 2009All rights reserved.